3-DAY YOGA & KIDS TEACHER TRAINING
24 – 26 January 2020 @ GaiaYoga Zagreb
(certified course by the Yoga Alliance International / GaiaYoga TT300 accredited)
For the 4th time we are hosting the funniest Teacher Training of all! This is a 3 – day course, mainly practical with some theory, in which you will experience how to be a kid again and connect with your inner child, in order to be able to work with children and teach them Yoga in a very joyful, playful and positive way.
NO NEED TO BE A YOGA TEACHER TO ATTEND: if you are working with kids in any way, or want to teach yoga to your own children, this is the course for you!
It is an opening of the heart, coming back to where it all started. In this training you will receive the tools, knowledge and confidence to become a professional Kids Yoga Teacher, as soon as you complete the course. I will also provide you with a fully comprehensive manual for you to keep, as a long time reference to creating your classes and getting the inspiration for your teachings.
This course is certified by the Yoga Alliance International, YAI, and it qualifies you to teach Kids Yoga anywhere in the world.
– Games and techniques to teach Yoga in a playful way
– Games and techniques to teach Yoga to different age groups
– Yoga Asanas for kids, partner and group
– Breathing and meditation techniques and games
– Group dynamics for kids and teenagers
– Acroyoga basics and Thai Massage sequence for kids
– How to teach Yamas and Niyamas to kids
– How to teach Pranayama to kids
– How to teach Family Yoga
– How to keep and maintain kids’ attention during the class
– Basic Yoga techniques for special needs kids
– How to create and sequence your classes
Who Should Attend:
– Yoga teachers and yoga students who LOVE children
– Preschool & school educators
– Physical education and health education teachers
– School or family counselors
– Child psychologists
– Social workers
– Occupational therapists
– Physical therapists
– Camp counselors
– Recreation directors
– Any other professionals who regularly work with children
Date & Time:
Friday 24th January 16:00-20:30
Saturday 25th January 9:30- 18:30
Sunday 26th January 9:30 – 18:30
The TTC is led by Cayetana Rodenas. Full bio: http://www.yogakidsworld.com/cayetana-rodenas.html
This training will be taught in English with simultaneous translation to Croatian if necessary!
Reservations & info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited!